Career Center to host Chicagoland Career Fair, May 22
Illinois State students and alumni interested in seeking employment in the Chicagoland area will have an opportunity to meet employers looking for Illinois State talent for their full- and part-time openings.
- 3:30–4:45 p.m.—Get helpful tips from the employer panel on transitions, personal branding, the first year, and job search success.
- 5–7 p.m.—Network with employers before entering the fair in the reception area.
- 6–8 p.m.—Attend the Career Fair.
Student and alumni information
- Preregistration is only required for alumni.
- Current students will need to bring a current Redbird ID card to the event for entry.
- Business attire is required.
- Review the registered so far to identify who you most want to meet.
- Register today to participate in the Chicagoland Career Fair and meet exciting talent from Illinois State University.
- The cost is $295 per table/booth.
- Attend the reception before the fair from 5–7 p.m. at no additional charge.
For more information, visit the.