College of Business announces Alumni Hall of Fame inductees
Each year the College of Business inducts a select group of highly accomplished graduates into its Alumni Hall of Fame in recognition of their significant career accomplishments and outstanding service to others. From senior-level executives at top corporations to highly successful entrepreneurs, we are proud to welcome back our 2013–2014 College of Business Hall of Fame inductees to Illinois State University to interact with students, faculty, alumni, and industry partners. Their accomplishments and commitment to excellence not only reflect their professional dedication and service to others but also add value to our programs and the Illinois State brand for all of our graduates. Holding this induction ceremony and luncheon during Business Week provides students, faculty, and other alumni the chance to interact with the inductees and learn from their experiences The College of Business congratulates this year’s Alumni Hall of Fame inductees:
- Duane W. Bell ’74, president and chief executive officer, Tectura Corp.
- Mike DeWalt ’80, vice president, Caterpillar Inc.
- Robert Lakin ’73, ’77, president, Commerce Bank-Bloomington
- Sandra Reese ’80, senior vice president, McKinsey Recovery & Transformation Services
- Stuart Schuette ’86, chief operating officer, US Foods