Men’s basketball Cancun travel packages available
Illinois State fans hoping to enjoy the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Cancun, Mexico, with the Redbird men’s basketball team can register for an all-inclusive package through Suzi Davis Travel. The Redbirds will take part in the 2015 Cancun Challenge with Maryland, Rhode Island and Texas Christian University in late November.
Each year, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Convention Center is converted into an arena for the Cancun Challenge, giving spectators an up-close view of the game. Illinois State fans can cheer on the Redbirds while partaking in relaxation and entertainment before and after both of ISU’s games at the resort and surrounding areas.
The travel package offered by Suzi Davis Travel, for $1,999 per person (based on double occupancy) includes the following:
- Non-stop flight, with the Illinois State men’s basketball team, from Bloomington, Illinois to Cancun (Sunday, Nov. 22).
- Return flight, with the team, from Cancun to Bloomington (deplane briefly in St. Louis for customs) (Thursday, Nov. 26).
- “Meet and greet” services upon arrival in Cancun.
- Airport transfers from the Cancun International Airport to the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Four nights of deluxe accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Admission to all Cancun Challenge games and the tournament banquet.
- Unlimited food (all meals) and beverages (including alcohol).
- All taxes, tips and gratuities.
- $750* in resort credit good for spa, tours or golf.
- Free unlimited phone calls back to the U.S. (from each hotel room), and free wireless Internet.
- Custom laminated luggage tags.
Full details on the Cancun travel package can be found at GoRedbirds.com.