This time of the semester is hectic for everyone, including Opscan. As we head into final exam week and you prepare to bring your tests to Opscan for grading, please keep in mind the following:
- Pay attention to the lines on the Opscan sheets. They indicate separate sections on the form, and all questions in that section must be assigned the same number of points.
- Number 2 pencils are your friends! We do not scan ink, so make sure all your students are using pencils to mark their tests.
- During finals week, we will not print individual student feedback results. We can still create the electronic version of this report.
- If you plan to get any results in electronic form, make sure you have a password set up with our office. Passwords are required for most reports to protect student information.
- Please be patient with us in Opscan as turnaround times will be longer, especially during peak periods. Wednesday and Thursday of finals week are usually the busiest days.
- Students may only mark one answer as correct for each question. Instructors can mark as many correct answers they want on the key.
OpScan will be extending its hours for finals week, December 7–11:
Monday: 8a.m. –5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.