Illinois State University’s Career Center is pleased to announce the dates for its spring career fairs. Students and alumni are encouraged to save these dates, and companies interested in hiring Illinois State talent are encouraged to register right away to save their spot.
- Construction Management Fair, February 11, 1–4 p.m., Hancock Stadium Club, connects recruiters with students seeking full-time employment and internship experiences in construction management, safety, and renewable energy.
- Spring Internship Fair, February 16, 4–7 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects recruiters with students from all majors who are seeking internship opportunities.
- Education Career Fair, February 26, 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects school administrators, superintendents, and other employers from the field of education seeking to hire candidates in education and related fields for full-time positions.
- Spring Career Fair, March 15, 4–7 p.m., connects employers with students from all majors seeking full-time positions.
- Management Trainee Fair, April 6, 4–7 p.m., connects employers with students from all majors seeking opportunities in management or a management trainee program.
For more information or to request special accommodations to attend these events, contact the Career Center.