Fall career fair dates announced
Illinois State University’s Career Center is pleased to announce the dates for its 2016 fall career fairs. Students, alumni, and organizations interested in hiring Illinois State talent are encouraged to save these dates.
“Attending career fairs are excellent opportunities for students and alumni to meet and network with employers interested in Redbird talent,” comments Career Center Director Pamela Cooper. “Many have found employment, built their career development skills, and made meaningful and lasting connections. Employers have also met outstanding candidates for their available positions.”
The dates for the various fairs are listed below.
- Part-time Job Fair, September 6, 1-4 p.m., Bone Student Center; connects students with employers seeking candidates to fill their part-time openings on or near campus.
- Accounting Career Fair, September 9, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Bone Student Center; connects recruiters hiring for accounting positions with students and alumni who are majoring in accounting and seeking an accounting position.
- Fall Internship Fair, September 14, 4-7 p.m., Bone Student Center; connects recruiters with students from all majors seeking internships or professional practice experiences.
- Fall Career Fair, October 13, 4-7 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects recruiters with students and alumni from all majors seeking full-time positions.
- Nursing Fair, November 17, 12:30-3p.m., Hancock Stadium Club, connects recruiters from hospitals, social service agencies, and other companies seeking to hire candidates in nursing for full-time openings or externships/internships.
Employer registration is now open. For more information or to request special accommodations to attend these events, contact the Career Center.