In an effort to give students more time to plan for their Spring 2019 study abroad experience, the Study Abroad Office will be offering early initial admission decisions for select programs. The Early Bird Deadline allows students to apply for any of the following programs by June 15, 2018, and have an admission decision by July 1, 2018.
- Edith Cowan University
- Griffith University
- Salzburg College
- Veritas University
- University of Nicosia
- Anglo American University
- American College of Thessaloniki
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Limerick
- Lorenzo de’ Medici – All Campuses
- Kansai Gaidai University (excludes East Asian Studies/Language students)
- Nanzan University
- Technologico de Monterrey/ITESM (excludes College of Business students)
- Quality Leadership University
- Universidad Antonia de Nebrija (exludes College of Business students)
- National Chengchi University
- Canterbury Christ Church University*
- Edge Hill University
- University of Brighton
- University of Leicester*
- University of Stirling
All other program applications will be reviewed after our standard spring application deadline of September 15, 2018. Applicants for these programs will have an admission decision within two weeks.
*Exchange place decisions will be made after the standard spring deadline.