Register for the 2018 Teaching & Learning Symposium by Friday, December 15
Faculty, staff, and graduate students have only a few days left to register for Expanding Notions of Literacy: The 2018 University-Wide Teaching & Learning Symposium. Registration closes after Friday, December 15.
Hundreds have already signed up for the event, which features:
- More than 40 individual, panel, and poster presentations from members of the campus community
- Free luncheon featuring the announcement of the Outstanding University Teaching Award winners
- Keynote speakers Mary Kalantzis and Bill Cope, who will also facilitate a special workshop and extended discussion
- A morning Idea Cafe—a casual way swap best practices and teaching ideas with colleagues
- A special poster session and closing reception
About the symposium
The 2018 University-Wide Teaching & Learning Symposium will be held Wednesday, January 10, 2018, at the Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Uptown Normal. The event is free for all members of the campus community. The annual Symposium is facilitated by Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology (CTLT) with the generous support of the Fell Trust, the Harold K. Sage Fund, and the Office of the Provost. If you need a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact the CTLT main desk at (309) 438-2542.