Illinois State University’s College of Business (COB) will host its Early Career Achievement Awards ceremony during Homecoming 2018. Early Career Achievement Awards (ECAA) recognize younger graduates who have demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership, the potential for future distinction and a commitment to serving others. One honoree is selected from each degree program.
They return to campus to receive their award and share advice with current students through panel discussions during Homecoming celebrations at Illinois State University.
Early Career Achievement Award winners must show the following characteristics:
- Graduate from one of the College of Business programs.
- Exemplary professional capabilities as demonstrated through entrepreneurial success, rapid promotions, industry recognition, or innovative practices leading to measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership and the potential for distinction in the long term.
- Embodies the five core principals of responsibility, honesty, respect, fairness, and trust as outlined in the College of Business Standards of Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct.
- Shown a substantial commitment to the service of others.
- Continued his or her professional growth through education or professional credentials.
2018 Early Career Achievement Awards winners
Rebecca Boudlin ’14 | Accountancy
Kyran Cahill ’15 | Professional Sales
Blaine Curcio ‘ 11 | International Business
Harrison Goodman ’06 | Human Resource Management
Steve Harms ’07 | BSMPA Accountancy
Jonathan Janda ’10 | Business Administration
Nichole Kelley ’03 | Finance & Insurance
Spencer Kelly ‘ 14 | BSMPA Accountancy
Venkata Kishore ’10 | MBA
Kevin Kowynia ’13 ’15 | Integrated Marketing Communication, Sports Management
Olivia Matos ’07 | Organizational Leadership
Laura Mayer ’13 | Marketing
Cameron McGuire ’12 | Accountancy & Finance
Parker Scheuermann ’97 | Business Administration
Genesis Smith ’15 | Business Administration
DeAndre Tillman ’08 | Marketing
Paul Timmerman ’12 | Business Information Systems & Insurance
Mark Whitaker ‘ 08 | Finance & Business Education