The Illinois State Athletics Department, in conjunction with University, state and local officials, announced Friday that it will host spring football ticket holders, ISU students, and player families for the upcoming 2021 Illinois State football spring season to be played at Hancock Stadium.
Facility capacity will be limited to 20 percent in compliance with Outside Seated Spectator Events guidelines issued by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Development under Phase 4 of Restore Illinois. Increased safety measures will include physically distanced, reserved seating in the east and west stands. Fans will be required to wear a face covering while inside Hancock Stadium and will only be permitted to remove their masks when eating or drinking in designated locations. Any patrons exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms are asked to refrain from coming to the game.
• Current season ticket holders in good standing will be contacted by members of the ISU Athletics Ticket Office.
• Season ticket holders will be re-seated according to the number of tickets in the account in pods of no more than four.
• Tickets will be sent via mobile delivery approximately 48 hours before each game. Parking passes will be sent via email and you will be able to bring the PDF to the lot.
• 300 Illinois State student tickets will be available each game week. Red Alert members will have priority access to claim one ticket per student online on a first-come, first-served basis starting Monday morning at 9 a.m. of each game week and running through Friday morning. If tickets remain after the Red Alert priority deadline, all other ISU students will be eligible to purchase a ticket (1 per student) for $5 starting Friday at 9 a.m.
• Current Hancock Stadium event protocols will be distributed to all fans who will be attending games.
• Everyone who purchases a ticket will receive a parking pass.
• Parking for season-ticket holders will be reserved in lots G-73 and G-83 adjacent to the stadium. Ticket holders will be supplied with a pass when buying their tickets and those will be delivered via mobile as well.
• There is NO TAILGATING allowed in the parking lots this spring, as per Restore Illinois guidelines.
• Lots will open 1 hour prior to kickoff.
• The doors will open 1 hour in advance of kickoff and gates 1, 4, and 8 will be available for entry. The department’s Clear Bag Policy will still be in effect.
• Masks/face coverings will be required when inside the facility, except while eating or drinking in designated locations.
• Limited concessions, restrooms, and first aid will all be available for patrons attending the games.
• Concourses and restrooms will have hand sanitizing stations available for patrons to use.
• Club and Suite ticket holders will be contacted separately regarding protocols for those areas.
Please contact the ISU Athletics Ticket Office with any questions or concerns.