As trends in the workplace continue to evolve, attending graduate school becomes increasingly important for many career seekers. To assist Redbirds considering higher education, Career Services is hosting the Graduate School Series.
Held virtually and in person, the Graduate School Series covers a number of topics from a general overview of the application process to identifying how to finance your higher education goals and more. Students and alumni can attend an individual session or all six. Sessions include:
- Overview of What You Should Know Before Graduate School – September 10
- How to Pay for Graduate School – September 17
- Researching and Choosing Grad Schools, and Navigating the Application Process – September 24
- Introduction to the GRE – October 1
- Personal Statement Secrets – October 8
- Developing a Curriculum Vitae (CV) – October 15
“There are several considerations when exploring grad school that are covered in our Graduate School Series. Whether you are exploring the idea of grad school or are solidified in attending based upon your career decision; the Graduate School Series can help,” said Renee Carrigan, career advisor.
Career Services assists Redbirds with developing, evaluating, and implementing career decisions.