Job searching isn’t what it used to be. In the past, candidates would search for positions online, apply, and then wait patiently to be contacted by the employer. Today the workplace is much more competitive and candidates need to be more pro-active than ever before.
To help students be successful and confident in their job search and build their employability skills, Career Services is hosting the Career Readiness Series. The series will be held virtually and students can attend any one or all of the sessions.
- Showcasing Transferable Skills – September 7
- How to Nail a Behavioral Interview – October 1
- LinkedIn Lab (Basic and Intermediate Level) – October 6
- LinkedIn Lab (Advanced Level) – October 13
- LinkedIn Lab (Basic and Intermediate Level) – October 28
- Making the Most of an Internship – November 2
The Career Readiness Series is designed to help Redbirds achieve career success.