Illinois State University’s College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST) will host its Academy of Achievement induction ceremony at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, April 19, in the Hancock Stadium Club Room. An informal coffee hour will begin at 8:30 a.m. Both events are free and open to the campus community.
The Academy of Achievement brings together CAST alumni who are leaders in their fields and who, through their work, serve as an inspiration to others to pursue similar career paths. Academy inductees represent the different departments and schools within CAST. Full biographies of this year’s inductees can be found online.
The 2018 CAST Academy of Achievement inductees are:
- Brian Greenenwald ’07 B.S., Department of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Nina Sittler ’03 B.S., Department of Family and Consumer Sciences
- RoDina Williams ’02 B.S., Department of Health Sciences
- John Kuk ’00 B.S., School of Information Technology
- Scott Krapf ’09 B.S., ’11 M.S., School of Kinesiology and Recreation
- Shannon Fulton ’11 B.S., Department of Technology