It’s about time for the College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST) to host its annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony to recognize some of their most successful alumni. Nominations are typically based on outstanding performance in one’s profession; demonstrated leadership in one’s profession or the community; outstanding service to the institution; and statewide, national, or international recognition.
Details of CAST’s Hall of Fame 2018 Induction Ceremony:
Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
Time: Reception at 4 p.m. followed by the induction ceremony at 5 p.m.
Venue: Marriott Hotel and Conference Center.
2018 CAST Hall of Fame inductees
- Arthur Goetsch ‘79, Department of Agriculture
- Carla Barnes ‘93, Department of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Lois Jett, Department of Family of Consumer Sciences
- Bob Miller ‘78, Department of Health Sciences
- Craig Westerhold ‘79, School of Information Technology
- Diane Dahlmann ‘77, School of Kinesiology and Recreation
- Stacy M. Seaworth ‘94, Department of Military Science
- William F. Burfeind IV ‘95, Department of Technology
Find out more about the inductees here.