College of Business announces 2019 Early Career Achievement Awards recipients
Illinois State University’s College of Business (COB) will host its Early Career Achievement Awards ceremony during Homecoming 2019. Early Career Achievement Awards (ECAA) recognize younger graduates who have demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership, the potential for future distinction and a commitment to serving others. One honoree is selected from each degree program.
They return to campus to receive their award and share advice with current students through panel discussions during Homecoming celebrations at Illinois State University.
Early Career Achievement Award winners must show the following characteristics:
- Graduate from one of the College of Business programs.
- Exemplary professional capabilities as demonstrated through entrepreneurial success, rapid promotions, industry recognition, or innovative practices leading to measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership and the potential for distinction in the long term.
- Embodies the five core principals of responsibility, honesty, respect, fairness, and trust as outlined in the College of Business Standards of Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct.
- Shown a substantial commitment to the service of others.
- Continued his or her professional growth through education or professional credentials.
2019 Early Career Achievement Awards Winners
Ita Adebayo ’14, ‘15 | Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Science in Accounting
Amanda Beers ’07 | Finance
Kyle Burrows ‘ 12 | Organizational Leadership
Ryan Dunn ’08 | Finance
Kasey Gandham ’13 | Professional Sales
Zach Hazen ’15 | Business Information Systems
Bernard Heine ’08 | BS/MPA Accountancy
Lisa Martin ‘ 10 | Accountancy/Finance
Curtis Schatz ’08 | Professional Sales
Zakariyah Shah ’15 | BS/MPA Accountancy
Anastasia Sotiropoulos ’13 | Human Resources
Anthony Suggs ’04 | Marketing
Andy Uhe ’10 | Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management
Kelsey Winterland ’12 | Business Teacher Education