Pay date for the University closures, direct deposit information
As the semester comes to a close, employees should be aware of the Friday, December 20, pay date and University closures.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
Skip the trip to the Payroll Office by enrolling in direct deposit:
- Ensure you are on the Illinois State University network (use VPN if off campus. Call the IT Help Desk at 309-438-4357 for assistance setting up VPN)
- Navigate to https://my.illinoisstate.edu and login using ULID and password
- Select Login to iPeople
- Select the Direct Deposit tile
- Under Accounts, select the plus sign to add bank account
- Select OK to acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions
- On the Add Account screen, enter the following information:
– Nickname (assign a description or name to your account)
– Routing Number (can be obtained from your check or by contacting banking institution)
– Account Number (can be obtained from your check or by contacting banking institution)
– Retype Account Number
– Account Type: Select Checking or Savings
– Deposit Type: You are encouraged to select Remaining Balance
- Select Save
- Call the Payroll Office at 309-438-7677 to get your direct deposit approved. The Payroll Office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Due to University closures the University Payroll Office will be closed from 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 20, 2019 through 8 a.m. on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
Employees who receive a “hard copy” payroll check should plan to pick up their checks by 4:30 p.m. Friday, December 20, 2019 at the University Payroll Office located in College Place Uptown, Suite E. A photo ID is required for pickup.