The Office of Parking and Transportation announces parking permit sales dates for the 2022-2023 school year.
Parking permits can be purchased online beginning at 9 a.m. on the following dates.
- Faculty, staff, doctoral students, and retirees can purchase permits online beginning July 11, 2022.
- Returning Residence Hall students and commuter students can purchase permits online beginning July 18, 2022.
- First-year and transfer Residence Hall students can purchase permits online beginning August 1, 2022.
To order their parking online, drivers will sign in with their Central Login information, ULID, and password on the Parking Portal. Online payment options include credit card and debit card. University faculty and staff who wish to schedule payroll deduction must order their permit online.
Permit pickup will be available at the Bill Waller Parking and Transportation Building beginning August 8, 2022. Customers can also purchase parking in person beginning on that date. Payment options in the office include cash, check, credit card, and debit card.
Note the following changes for the 2022–2023 school year:
- The South Campus Upgrade permit is valid on the top floor only of the South University Street garage beginning at 6 a.m. daily. Overnight parking is not allowed with this permit. This permit is not valid from 4–6 a.m.
- Retiree permits will no longer be valid in University pay lots. Permits will renew annually.
- S81 permit holders may be required to move their vehicles for large events happening in the west campus area. Drivers will be contacted by email with alternate parking prior to each event.
More information about parking permit prices, descriptions, and eligibilities can be found online. Follow our Twitter feed or join the Parking and Transportation email Listserv to keep up to date on the latest parking and traffic announcements.